Data protection notice
1.1.1. To provide our services as:
- A theatre; and
- a membership society;
We collect and use information about you, such as your name and contact details. All personal information acquired by us is held in accordance with all applicable legislation relating to data protection and privacy including (but not limited to) the Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council Of 27 April 2016and we maintain protections and procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to keep it secure and prevent unauthorised access to or loss of such information.
1.1.2. We may monitor and record all communications with you for legal and training purposes.
1.1.3. Your consent to us processing personal data is necessary for us to provide you with the relevant services and you hereby agree to us using the information you provide us for:
- managing memberships including ensuring fees are paid;
- Communicating details of Network shows and events;
- statistical analysis, management information and market research;
- Audits, system integrity checking and risk management.
Although you may withdraw your consent at any time, if you do we may be unable to continue to provide services to you.
1.1.4. Personal information may also be disclosed to the following entities as part of the operation of our business:
- our insurers should there be an insurance claim;
- our landlords or their agents for the purposes of security control;
- licencing authorities for the purposes of obtaining licences for productions;
- our officers and committee members for the purposes of the execution of their duties;
1.1.5. Personal information may be transferred to entities within and outside of the European Economic Area. If we do transfer information we will ensure that it is appropriately protected.
1.1.6. Where personal information is provided about another person, you must inform that person of our identity, and why their personal information will be processed and disclosed. You must also obtain their written consent to the processing of their personal information in this way and provide us such consent upon request.
1.1.7. Individuals have certain rights under the Data Protection Legislation, including:
- the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about them; and
- to correct any information that may be inaccurate.
1.1.8. If you wish to check this information, or have any queries as on how we use your information please contact us at the address below. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your information at any time. If you wish exercise these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1.9. For more information on the Data Protection Act you may also write to the Office of the Information Commissioner at:
Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 54 57 45